INFORMATION FOR TOURISTS VISTING AGRA FORT
- Eating and smoking is strictly prohibited inside Agra Fort. Arms, ammunitions, fire, smoking items, tobacco products, liquor, eatables (Toffees), head phones, knives, wire, mobile charger, electronic goods (except camera) are also prohibited.
- Mobile phones are to be kept switched off.
- Please avoid carrying big bags and books inside the monument, this may increase your security check time.
- Avoid touching & scratching the walls & surfaces of the monument as these are heritage sites and need special care.
- Visitors are requested not to make noise inside the monument.
- Tourists are advised to hire approved guides & photographers who exhibit their identity cards.